If you’d like to help us translate the app into a language that we still don’t support, we really appreciate your help. In fact, we have supported many languages from our users’ efforts. If you’re thinking about that, feel free to contact us.
Here is the overall process.
- Check all localization files (
metadata) in English to see if it’s feasible
To edit those files, please use Xcode.app if possible
- Translate the files into a new language
You don’t need to keep English sentences
- Send back the files to me
Please let me know if you don’t want me to add Special thanks with your name in
Settings > About
- We’ll invite you to the internal TestFlight beta so that you can check it before the official release
To send the beta, please let me know your AppleID (email).
- Once everything is ok, we release a new version that has the new language support.
If you're looking for something that isn't here, feel free to contact us.