Sending crash reports
If we can’t find any crash reports, the best way would be to send us crash reports to identify the issue.
- Open the Analytics & Improvements section of Settings on the device. See Share analytics, diagnostics, and usage information with Apple
- Tap Analytics Data
- Locate the log for your app. The log name starts with
Expenses_<DateTime>for crash reports, or
JetsamEvent_<DateTime>for high-memory use crashes
- Select the desired log
- Tap the Share icon, and select Mail to send the crash report as a mail attachment
- Open the Console app, from Applications > Utilities in Finder
- Select Crash Reports
- Locate crash reports for your app in the list. Logs are listed by your app’s binary name
- Right-click the desired log’s file name
- Select Reveal in Finder
- Drag the file displayed in Finder to Mail to send the crash report as a mail attachment
For more detail, please refer to Acquiring Crash Reports and Diagnostic Logs.
If you're looking for something that isn't here, feel free to contact us.